Earn EOS for Free with Coinbase
EOSIO is a protocol designed for fast and free blockchain apps. Learn how it works and you’ll earn EOS tokens.
Learn more about EOS with Coinbase and you’ll earn up to $50 in EOS.
How do I start earning?
- If you are logged in at Coinbase and eligible, you will be able to start earning crypto immediately.
- If you are logged in but you do not see the option to earn, please follow the instructions on the banner to complete setting up your account. Coinbase will email you if you are eligible. Note that this might take some time due to popular demand.
- Note that Coinbase Earn is only available on the web and the Android mobile app currently
- View earnings by going to the asset-specific wallet on Coinbase.com:
Accounts > Wallet
The tasks to earn EOS
Watch 5 beginner lessons and 1 advanced lesson to start learning about EOS. Each lesson takes just a few minutes to complete at the Coinbase EOS earn page.
- Lesson 1 - What are EOSIO and EOS?
EOSIO is a blockchain protocol designed for fast, free, and secure applications. EOS is a popular blockchain that uses the EOSIO protocol; it’s also the name of the blockchain’s system token.
- Lesson 2 - What is Delegated Proof of Stake?
Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) is EOSIO’s consensus model. It helps ensure EOSIO blockchains operate quickly and efficiently. In this lesson, we’ll explore how DPoS works and what its benefits are.
- Lesson 3 - What is the EOS token?
EOS is a cryptocurrency running on the EOS blockchain. It’s fast, free to transfer, used for governance, and lets users and developers generate the resources they need to run applications on EOS.
- Lesson 4 - CPU, NET, and RAM: Resources on EOSIO
Running an application on EOSIO requires 3 resources: CPU, NET, and RAM. How are these resources generated and how are they used? We’ll explore the answers in this lesson
- Lesson 5 - Developing apps with EOSIO
EOSIO is designed for large-scale, real-world blockchain applications. In this final lesson, we’ll explore some of the reasons a developer might choose to use EOSIO for their blockchain-based app.
- Lesson 6 - Give your friends the gift of EOS
Invite up to 4 friends to earn EOS too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in EOS for each eligible friend who completes a lesson.
After each beginner lesson a simple multiple choice question will be asked, giving the correct answer will award you $2 in EOS and be paid directly to your EOS wallet at Coinbase. The 6th lesson which they call an advanced lesson but is no more than finding some referrals, will grant you $40 in EOS making it a total of $50 you see for free.
Additional EOSIO - EOS info
Past 24h chart snapshot of EOS at 28 November 2019
EOS is a cryptocurrency designed to support large-scale applications. There are no fees to send or receive EOS. Instead, the protocol rewards the entities that run the network periodically with new EOS, effectively substituting inflation for transaction fees.
Official EOS Links
Supported EOS Wallets
There are many wallets with which to store and use EOS.
Always remember: if you do not control your private keys, you do not control your tokens. Every user should make sure to exercise extreme care and take all available safety precautions when entering private key information anywhere. Any party or software, such as a wallet, that gains knowledge of private key information will have access to the DAI controlled by the corresponding public key hash.
Did you join this airdrop ? Did you looked more into the EOS ecosystem ? Let us know below in the comments.